Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Cards

Today is December 3rd.  I went out to my mailbox to pick up my mail and realized that I haven't received one Christmas card yet!  In previous years, I started receiving those festive glittery cards of cheer the day after Thanksgiving.  Here it is, already a week later, and I still haven't received any.

Granted, I haven't sent out any either.  I keep staring at the three boxes of cards sitting on my dining room table and I wonder if I missed an e-mail about some kind of nationwide ban on Christmas cards.  Now I don't know if I should send mine out or wait until the ban is lifted or at least until I get my first card.  Hmmm...I don't want my cards to be the first circulated cards of the season.

What about you?  Are you sending Holiday cards?

1 comment:

  1. I know...I want to do them too but so many other things I want to do.......I will do them. I got my first today! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D