Thursday, September 22, 2011

This Is Me Thursday--I Know

It's Thursday again. Have you noticed that the older we get, the faster the days fly by? Well, lately, they drag while I'm at work which is a good thing. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do my blog posts. Well, here goes:


I Know:

  • Someone who works for Tiffany & Co. He gets great discounts and he and his wife give great gifts. I wrote this blog post with my Tiffany & Co. silver pen. Yes, I'm bragging.
  • My husband loves me even though I drive him crazy most of the time.
  • I've made my share of mistakes, but I raised my daughter the best I could and she's turned out pretty well.
  • The theme song for the original 1970's PBS children's show, 'Zoom.' I even remember their mailing address to send them letters. "Write, Zoom, Z double O M. Box 3-5-0. Boston Mass 0-2-1-3-4."
  • I can count on my family.
  • I've made a difference in some people's lives. Sometimes good and sometimes bad.
  • I have an addictive personality. Smoking, eating good food, collecting crayons and buying office supplies are real weaknesses. I wonder if they have a Crayola support group?
  • I can accomplish almost anything I put my mind to.
  • Writing is hard work that takes a whole lot of determination. I like things that don't come easy but I wouldn't mind a few more acceptances every now and then...
  • How to play a fife. It's like a small wooden flute that makes high-pitched sounds. It's been awhile since I've played so I'm not very good at it. My cat is glad I don't have time for it anymore.
  • Someone who knows Lady Gaga.
  • Finally, what I want to be when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D