Thursday, October 20, 2011

This Is Me Thursday--I Wish

  • There were two more hours in the evening and just one more day in the weekend that I could devote to writing. But then, the weeks would drag.
  • My washer and dryer were upstairs. I wouldn't have to intrude on my son and his girlfriend when I want to do laundry. But then, I'd have nothing to bitch about.
  • We had sold our home before the real estate market plummeted. We could have been semi-retired and living down South, with money in the bank. But then, I'd miss the rest of my family.
  • I had gone to college when I was younger. But back then, I didn't know what I wanted to be.
  • I wasn't so tired all the time. No 'buts' about it.
  • I could win multi-millions in the lottery. But then, I'd have bigger worries and numerous false friends.
  • All my wishes could come true. But then, I'd have nothing to dream about.
Never mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D