Thursday, August 25, 2011

"This Is Me" Thursday--I Dislike



I Dislike:

  • Snakes. The hair on my neck stands up while I look at that picture.
  • Peas, beans, or anything else in the legume family. Just not a fan of the consistency.
  • Cleaning the bathroom. I have two of them in my home and two of them at our shop. I know it's a necessity, but I don't have to like it, do I?
  • Men who think I'm John's secretary. I'm his partner. I sign the checks and I make out our invoice, Dude.
  • Know-it-alls. You can't possibly know everything. There's too much to know. Shut up and listen.
  • Extreme hot or extreme cold weather. I don't have a pool and I don't do winter sports. 'Nuff said.
  • Fruity things. Give me fresh fruit anyday but don't mash it up and mix it in with other things--especially meat.
  • When people pronounce the "th" sound at the end of the word, "HEIGHT." The H is before the T. There is definitely no H at the end. I know the word is frequently used with LENGTH and WIDTH but can you see? THOSE words have an H at the END. HEIGHT does not. Height rhymes with light, might, right. There is definitely a hard T sound at the end of the word. Look it up in a dictionary. Heck, listen to the pronunciation here:  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/height. Ok, sorry. I'm sorry. It just gets my panties in a bunch, every time.
  • The smell of body odor. I dislike it even more on women. I can smell it a mile away. It may be natural, but it's offensive. Don't want to use deodorant? I'm sure there are natural ways to get rid of that smell. Please, find one.
There are a ton of other things I dislike but those are my top 9.  What are some of the things you dislike?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D