Thursday, September 15, 2011

This Is Me Thursday--I Want


I Want:


  • Peace and serenity. I don't do drama anymore and I won't tolerate it.
  • Good health and well-being. I struggle with this one. I'd rather eat double-stuff Oreos than whole grains. I just can't help it.
  • To be organized. I try, but I think I have too much stuff. (ie. crayons, craft supplies, and fairies.)
  • Everyone in my life to be happy. Sometimes it doesn't work out that way. I need to realize sometimes I can't always fix things for them.
  • An obscenely large chef's kitchen with state of the art appliances. I want every cooking gadget available, Gordon Ramsay cookware, a set of chef's knives and a large boisterous family around a massive farm table. Oh, and of course, a made to clean up when I'm done cooking. Is that too much?
  • More time and energy to garden. Maybe I'll have my tulip garden and fresh vegetable garden when I retire...or maybe I'll just keep going to the local gardener. :\
  • My children to be proud of themselves. I want them to know that we love them unconditionally and it doesn't matter what other people think.
  • A house with a wrap-around porch, large enough to hold two rocking chairs, a porch swing, a dozen hanging flower baskets, and a table to hold pitchers of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
  • My MTV! No, but really, do they even make music videos anymore?
  • A dragonfly tattoo. I'm just too scared to do it.
  • More hours in a night and longer weekends. Who do I call about that?

2 comments:

  1. Dragonfly tatoo! Yes! Go for it. I want a mamma duck and two baby ducks waddling. I know its stupid to other, but I still want it.

    Tulip gardens take no time at all. Get a bushel from somewhere, Toss them by the handful into the area you want them and plan them where they land. Waaaalaaaa, done.

    Thats all I got for today. Running low on coffee....
    ctny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Courtney! We should plan a tattoo day. :)

    Not only do I LOVE tulips, but so do the deer, groundhogs, and rabbits. Every year I plant them and every year they dig them up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D