In a large bowl, mix:
30 days of determination
4 weeks of creativity
1/2 c. outline
1/4 c. plot
a pinch of selfishness
In a separate bowl, mix:
1/4 c. laughter, romance, intrigue, horror, or mystery.
- With a big hook, mix ingredients until a stiff dough forms. Sprinkle generously with desired number of characters, and roll out onto a 12-font, double-spaced board.
- Knead for 1,667 words daily, allowing dough to rise a little each day.
- Place in a large pan, well-coated with positivity.
- Bake at room temperature until dough reaches 50,000 words, or when done.
- Enjoy with a warm beverage of satisfaction and accomplishment.
You're halfway there!