Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Just an update...




Apologies. It has been almost a month since I last posted here. I have a few new tricks up my sleeve for 2014, but unfortunately, I'm not in the least bit organized right this moment.

Since Christmas, my life has been a series of ups and downs, and just this week my sister-in-law lost her battle with the big ugly 'C' word. Memorial services are being held tomorrow and Friday.

Although I have a blog post scheduled for tomorrow, I won't be completely coordinated until next week. I'm hoping you'll bear with me until I can think clearer.

For now, here's a photo taken at a wedding we recently attended. This is my sister-in-law Patricia and her husband Stan. She was a wonderful person, and I'm sorry you never met her.


Rest in Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D