Thursday, June 16, 2016

Anti-Social Media


You haven't seen me online. I deleted both my personal and author Facebook accounts. I rarely step into the Twitter zone. I definitely don't miss social media and all of its ranting, complaining, and bullying.

What made me shirk from social media? I got burned out by everyone's opinions about who would be the best candidate for President of the United States. One day, I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Yes, I know, everyone is entitled to their opinions. That's why we live in the United States, and not in some communist-ruled country. Right? What I don't like is the backlash I see if someone happens to disagree with their opinions. Whatever. That's as far as I'm going with this. Today is my birthday. I don't care.

I've been very busy. The last time I was on my blog was right before I attended The Work Conference in March. I had all intentions of doing a post about the awesome time I had. I may still do that.

I also took a trip to Key West in April. It was another check mark on my bucket list. Key West is very cool. I'll share that trip soon.

In May, we enrolled our business in a Management Restructuring Program. It's a whole lot of work, but we're hoping it'll make our business more productive and more profitable. More profit means more money for pens, notebooks, pencils, and crayons. Hopefully, I'll have more time to WRITE. We'll see...

In any case, I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you all know I haven't died and haven't been incarcerated for my snarkiness. That's because I stay off social media.

What's new with you?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D