Sunday, October 3, 2010

Resistance Is Futile

I resisted as long as I could.

"Who has time to blog?" I asked out loud.  And yet, I find time to plant crops, furnish an apartment, raise pets, and stalk vampires on Facebook.  I find time to read other people's status updates and even find time to read other people's blogs.

"What could I possibly say?" I asked myself and then laughed out loud.  Oh, I've got plenty to say about almost everything.  If nothing else, this block can help save my poor husband from listening to my incessant chatter.

I've decided to make time and who knows?  I just may possibly say something interesting, funny, or profound.  This blogging thing will definitely be a learning process, but I'm a fast learner.  I hope you are a patient reader.

I can do this.  So, here I am and here it is....Welcome to my blog.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D