Monday, September 10, 2012

Melissa Foster's Awesome Support Team

Sometimes, but not very often, I find myself in the right place and time. It just so happens I was fortunate enough to be on Facebook when Melissa Foster from the World Literary Cafe put a call out to bloggers for a very special event.

Now, anyone who knows me, knows I'm the shy sort. All of my Author Spotlights have been about writers who I knew from Facebook and ICL. So, really, I have all my lovely writing friends to thank for letting me interview them, thus giving me the courage to sign up for this upcoming event. Thank you, Courtney Rene, Kim Curley, Angelia Almos, Claudette Young, Rebecca Besser, and Lena Coakley.

So what is this special event, you ask? Melissa Foster's Awesome Support Team will be hosting a Best Indie Book Festival featuring the five finalists in Literary Fiction and Thriller areas of the Kindle Book Review's Best Indie Book Awards! We'll be hosting author interviews and there will be special giveaways from September 12th through September 19th. 

I have the honor of interviewing Kathleen Shoop on September 16th. Squee!!

Sign up for e-mail notifications at the top of this blog, and follow me on Twitter, and Facebook. I wouldn't want you to miss this event!

And for all my author friends, here is another fantastic FREE event for you. Did I say this was FREE? Yes, it's free. 





*****
Connect with me on Twitter--Facebook--LinkedIn--Google+
Plus, sign up for free e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.

*****



6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Have fun with your new interviews and guests. I'm sure she's just the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Angelia. :D Thanks for giving me the courage to get involved.

      Delete
  2. This sounds great Denise. Congrats! I hope this opens up a lot of new things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, I am SO glad you are part of our group! Shyness doesn't matter. You are surrounded by caring and inspiring people, and YOU are an inspiration to us right back. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for putting this group together, Melissa. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D