Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SHOW & SHARE--A Workspace and a New Release!

SHOW & SHARE is where writers can share photos and news. This feature has its own tab at the top of the page to make it easy to find again and again. 
Have something to share? E-mail me at deestan62 @ gmail . com, with 'Show & Share' in the subject, and I'll be sure to post it for you. 

This week's SHOW & SHARE is a double feature! 


Andrea Buginsky sent me this photo of her workspace:


I'm jealous--Andrea's space is so organized!

Visit her website to see what she creates there, and don't forget to sign up for her newsletter!

_______________________________


Mikki Sadil wants everyone to know about the release of her new Tween novel:


When the new girl comes to town, nothing in AJ's life is safe from disaster...not even cheerleading and chocolate.

Visit The Word Painter and learn more about Mikki and her work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D