Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rest in Peace, Robin Williams

I was all ready to go with an already scheduled blog post, but I was so saddened by the news of Robin Williams' death that I had to write a new post.

The first time I saw Robin Williams was on Mork & Mindy.


Even though the show was goofy, he captured my heart.

He was a very talented actor, with or without his beard, and I enjoyed almost all of his movies. Some of my favorites were What Dreams May ComeThe BirdcageAwakenings, and of course, Mrs. Doubtfire.

His death is such a tragedy, and I don't know what else to say except that I hope his family can find peace.


Thank you, Robin Williams, for bringing me both laughter and tears, and for sharing your gift with us all. May you rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D