Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Awesome Things

So I wanted to share a few awesome things that I've been saving up to show you.

A while ago, I 'liked' a Facebook page called, Faerie Magazine.  I love their posts and their pictures and decided to browse their page. Call me stupid, but I never realized it was a real magazine. I couldn't resist. I love magazines, and I LOVE fairies. So I subscribed. What a beautiful magazine!! Every page is filled with captivating photography, enchanting stories, and a little bit of magic.



If you want to add some beauty to your life, you must visit their website. http://www.faeriemag.com You can subscribe to the magazine or order back issues. Download a PDF of the summer issue for free! Click here http://bit.ly/1uDTHQk

Check out their handmade jewelry:


and don't miss their Sweet little gifts:


***
On another note--Here's a website that everyone should visit: Streampebbles



Streampebbles offers a showcase for promoting and sharing stories, blogs, and memories. Check it out, and contact them to share something of your own!

You can also join their Facebook Group.

PS You may see a familiar face if you click on the website's 'Blogs and Memories' tab. :)



What awesome things have you found lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D