Thursday, October 13, 2011

This Is Me Thursday--I Love

I LOVE:

  • To laugh. That stomach-tightening, nose snorting, tear-streaming kind of laughter.

  • The smell of babies. So fresh and new and powdered.
  • The sound of wind chimes. I especially like the wooden ones.

  • My family. Every crazy, dysfunctional one of them. Even the ones I refuse to speak to anymore.

  • Shoes. Funky flats, sexy stilettos, strappy sandals, boots, sneakers, flip flops, I love them all! Except crocs. Ewww.
  • The feeling of sand on my bare feet. I like to sit on the beach and burrow my feet as if digging to China. I know. I'm weird.
  • Magazines. I like Entertainment Weekly, Time, Real Simple, and Cosmopolitan. But I LOVE O Magazine and Good Housekeeping. I like how there's a little bit of everything in those two magazines and they're nice and thick, so I feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
  • Finding a new author to love. Diana Gabaldon is my latest favorite. I just want to lose myself in her books.
  • Coffee. I drink it night and day. Not too strong, not too weak. No flavors necessary, unless I'm drinking one as a dessert, and then I want whipped cream and caramel on top. Usually, it's just with creamer or 1/2 and 1/2. Mmmm.

  • My semi-new kitchen. No, I'm still not done with the finishing touches but you just can't always find the perfect wall clock. Don't worry, the pictures are coming soon.
  • The color RED. It's bold. It's hot. It's flashy. It's the way I feel inside but opposite of the 'me' you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D