Monday, January 4, 2016

Christmas Loot and The Perks of Being a Good Girl.

Well, Christmas is over and another year is upon us. I was very lucky this year--I must have been a good girl!



I received a couple of gift certificates for my favorite places, a pair of super warm and soft mittens, cozy socks, candy, a fairy in a teacup, a plug-in thermos for my life-blood  coffee, several warm blankies, and a remote car starter.

BUT, here is the best of the best:

My dear Best Writing Friend Forever, Courtney, sent me this:

Her name is Keira, and she's a nutcracker! She's also my new muse. (See the little clover???)

She has the place of honor on my mini shelf, next to my computer. She's there to crack the whip when she's not cracking nuts.


I got more Crayola stash. Shhh. It's okay. There's always room for more.

And some awesome new coloring books!

The Skating Coloring Book is SIGNED by Tai Babilonia!! We definitely won't be coloring in that one!

They're a perfect addition to my coloring book stash. Don't judge--I've been reading that coloring books for adults are very relaxing, but I already knew that.

Look what I bought for myself! Courtney Rene's new book and another by Rebecca Besser with Courtney as a guest author! I had Courtney sign them, but I'll have to get Rebecca's signature also. I do love my books signed.

I also splurged on a Kickstarter project and got myself a SIGNED Twig the Fairy Calendar. 


All in all this Christmas was amazingly stress-free and full of fun gifts. 

How was your Christmas? What was your favorite gift?



*****

Connect with me on Twitter--Facebook--LinkedIn--Google+--Tumblr
Plus, sign up for e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D