Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm a Thousand Miles Away...

visiting my daughter in sunny Florida,

(Ahh! This is the life!)

but I still wanted to check in with everyone and take a minute to welcome my new followers. Hello, and thanks so much for being here!

Summer will soon be officially over. Most schools have already been in session for at least a week. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and the scents of Autumn. It's my favorite time of year!

Have you ever seen those Staples commercials where children are wearing long faces and the parents are dancing around the aisles as they shop for school supplies?


HA!

Yeah, that's one of my favorite commercials for a variety of reasons. When our children were younger, I looked forward to them going back to school. The music is quite festive, and of course, the stationery supplies. No explanation needed...

Well, it's time to get back outside and enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D