Monday, December 7, 2015

My Latest Adventure--Frankenmuth, Michigan! A Pictorial

A friend of mine is a Christmas Enthusiast, and during a moment of weakness, she persuaded me to accompany her on a visit to Michigan.



The airport terminal is silent at 4:30 am

The Hertz counter in Detroit with lots of bats and insects.

Being nice to people can get you a Dodge Charger for a week.


The view from our hotel room.



The FUNKY SKUNK

The Welcome Center




The Historical Museum






The Brother's Grimm Exhibit










Beautiful flower in the sidewalk planters.


Fall Shop Displays








Tiffany's Restaurant

A Zombie Shot










The River Shoppes looks like a Bavarian Village



No Frankenmuth trip would be complete without a 7-hour visit to Bronner's Chrismas Wonderland!






















Well, now I can cross 'Visit Michigan' off my bucket list!

*****

Connect with me on Twitter--Facebook--LinkedIn--Google+--Tumblr
Plus, sign up for e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D