Monday, June 11, 2012

I've Got Sunshine On A Cloudy Day!


 

Awhile ago, I was awarded The Sunshine Award by Courtney Rene. Thanks so much! 

Please be sure to stop by her blog and say hello. 


So, below are the 10 questions I have been asked to answer. 

1.            Favorite Color

Even though black is so slimming, I love to wear the color RED. As far as the walls in my house, I've been attracted to the different shades of GREEN. I have a green truck, but I hate it, I was always told it's bad luck to drive a green car. I prefer to drive BLUE or BLACK vehicles. (They're slimming, remember?) So, my favorite color is CRAYOLA.

2.              Favorite Animal

I love CATS. I prefer soft fluffy kittens, but I love the big cats too. Lions, tigers, jaguars, panthers, bobcats, lynx...They are so sleek. Love the way they move.

3.            Favorite Number

Although my birth number is THREE...


  • Write out your full birth date (MM-DD-YYYY).Example: December 04, 1972 would be 12-04-197Add each of the digits together.Example: 1+2+0+4+1+9+7+2=26Take this total and add the digits within this. Continue this process until you have a single digit (1-9).Example: 2+6=8
  • I prefer the number SIX



    4.              Favorite Drink

    COFFEE! I drink it morning, noon, and night. 

    5.         My Passion

    Hmmm. Everything I do, is done with passion. So, depending on the activity du jour, my passion varies.

    6.         Getting or Giving

    I like to give. I think I get more excited than the recipient, especially if the gift is chosen for that particular person.  I also like to GET. Ok, I LOVE to get.  

    7.            Favorite Pattern

    I'm going to stick with the slimming concept, and say VERTICAL STRIPES.

    8.            Favorite Day of the Week

    SATURDAY. Even if I have to work Saturday morning, I know I have the whole day off the next day.

    9.            Favorite Flower

    TULIPS. Unfortunately, the deer and rabbits also love them and dig them up whenever I plant them. I also like POPPIES and PEONIES.

    10.            Facebook or Twitter

    I do both, but I check Facebook first and use it more often than Twitter. I always wonder if anyone is listening on Twitter, but people on Facebook usually comment back. So, FACEBOOK. 

    That was fun, Courtney! Thanks again. So, let's see, who should I pass this on to? I know...

    1.     Lynne  - Congrats!



    ~*~
    Don't forget to enter my Birthday Giveaway! 
    Contest ends June 17th at midnight. 
    ~*~

    *****
    Connect with me on Twitter--Facebook--LinkedIn--Google+


    Plus, sign up for free e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.




    5 comments:

    1. Apparently my birth number is 5. Go figure. And we agree on the flower as I love tulips!

      Thanks for playing along!
      ctny

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for the award! It was a fun one. :D

        Delete
    2. 6 is my favorite number, too! It just seems to pop up a lot when I'm randomly assigned numbers for things. And I agree with you, I couldn't pick just one passion. If I'm going to do something I'm going to throw myself into it!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'm drawn to even numbers. Three is a crowd. ;)Thanks for stopping by, Julie!

        Delete
    3. I'm baaaaack! Just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Versatile Blogger award in my latest post! And happy birthday!
      xo Julie
      ♥Julie Rose Sews♥

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D