Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jamberry Obsession

Have you heard about these things? They are so fun!



I'm really hard on my hands. I work in a dirty place (we've been told we have one of the cleanest auto repair shops around, but...) and frequently wash my hands while I'm at work. Not to mention, I don't own a dishwasher, but the sink never seems to stay empty very long. My hands are always in water. 

I love getting pedicures, but I only get manicures every once in awhile because the polish NEVER lasts more than a day. Gel manicures wreak havoc on my nails and fake nails are not my style.

When I heard about Jamberry nail wraps, I poo-pooed it because...well, because. I don't know why. But then my future daughter-in-law had one of those Facebook parties, and I was sucked into it. I figured I would order to give her the credit, but didn't really think I would use the wraps. Okay, I was wrong. I love them! 

They last 2 weeks and make your nails look so nice! They make my hands feel pretty. 

This one was my first attempt:


Not bad, considering I'm half-blind!




This was my second set. They're iridescent and called Mermaid Tales.



I had these specially made. Yes, you can do that! I can't wait to see how they look.


Since that fateful day when I first tried the wraps, I've accumulated a few packets. 



(I've told you before--when my family does something, we go all out. Haha!)

I don't sell them, and although I've already had a Facebook party, I probably won't do another, because I'm really horrible at being a salesperson. (Note to self: I may want to work on that when it's time to promote my books...) But my sweet, dear sister, Lisa is a consultant! So if you don't already have a consultant, feel free to browse my sister's site: https://lisa31sjams.jamberry.com/

Have you heard of Jamberry nail wraps? Share your Jamicure!

*****

Connect with me on Twitter--Facebook--LinkedIn--Google+--Tumblr
Plus, sign up for e-mail updates from this blog in the top right-hand corner of the page.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I LOVE hearing from you! :D